Matthew's Blogs

From :

Matt Christian,

15A, Kemanggisan Ilir Street,

Jakarta


To:

Mr. Surya,

Manager Taste of Gado Gado Boplo,

Jakarta,

17th December, 2009


Dear Mr. Surya,

Me and my friends had visited your restaurant on 15th December to celebrate my friend birthday. Unfortunately, there is an awfull thing happen.

When my friend eat his food, he found there is a weird object in his plate. Then he ask us, me and my other friend think is just another weird look like vegetables. But when we cek it out again. We found it was an insect. This is really this gusting. How can a fine restaurant like yours do something like that? It could make a bad impression for your restaurant.

You must fix your standard from the clean of the kitchen until the food is served and also the standard of your employee.

I just hope this never happen again and in future the quality of your food is able to match up to the quality of your service.


Best Wishes,


Matt Christian


0 Responses